Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Platform Engineer to work closely with other technical teams both inside and outside the section and liaise with project teams and project managers across the organisation. They will have particularly close relations to the Digital Delivery and Assurance Platform, Strategy & Architecture, and the Enabling Technology Platform Owner in administering and suggesting initiatives for IP Australia's Azure Cloud Tenancy and reporting on progress.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months + Possible Extension of up to 24 Months, located at our Client's Phillip, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Work knowledge of Azure Cloud Platform
- Experience in scripting automation & application provisioning
- Able to cite emerging technologies and relevance to Cloud maturity and innovation
- Able to cite the purpose of a cross functional team vs multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in administering Windows Applications and Servers and the ability to provide subject matter guidance to embedded core teams.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Leah Windley on 04 8172 1943 quoting Job Reference: #205245
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.