Our client is one of the big four banks currently undertaking a project demand around communication services. They are looking for a platform architect to deliver architectural solutions and oversee delivery of projects in the unified communications domain.
Responsibilities of the role include...
- Playing an Architectural Lead role in the design and implementation of Video and Voice solutions to meet the service and business requirements.
- Providing Architectural leadership for telephony upgrades and handset replacements delivered via Softphone and BYO programme initiatives.
- Actively contributing and reviewing High-Level Design documentation provided by vendors, often covering low-level solution design concepts.
- Working with Security and Network Architects to help identify and solve complex problems to cross-domain issues.
- Experience in delivering soft-phone replacement initiatives to help deliver strategic technology outcomes for the business.
- Working with the Domain Architects in providing strategic vision and foresight into future technology trends within the Communication Services domain.
- Exposure to Cisco Unified Communications and Telstra Cloud hosted solutions.
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! Or contact Leah Loh quoting job reference #185149.