This leading banking client is embarking on a range of architectural projects across key areas. Of importance is the need for a specialised Infrastructure Architect with a particular emphasis on virtualisation.
Leading the technology design within one of the Bank's signature programs, this role will see you lay out the architectural plans, develop roadmaps and deliver a solid solution in line with business objectives.
In short and as an experienced individual with a wide ranging level of experience across multiple domains, you will need to:
* Analyse and document information acocrding to business requirements
* Produce end to end architecture and detailed design documentation
* Design processes and information structures
Skills and Experience
Specifically, you will need to provide experience and skills in the following
- Multi-platform Solution Architecture experience, with focus on virtualisation technology on infrastructure platforms (Windows and Citrix).
- Significant experience in utilising VMWare, and other VDI technologies
- Demonstrable experience migrating legacy Windows workloads to cloud (Azure, AWS) [Re platform & Refactor]
- Hands on experience in creating and deploying cloud based infrastructure.
- Significant experience in application integration to Windows platforms.
In addition, experience with application virtualisation would be highly beneficial.
Form more information, please or a confidential discussion, pleae contact Scott on (03) 8080 7232, quoting reference 187939
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.