Our client is one of Australia's four largest banks and are currently looking to engage a Platform Architect with a network focus to work on their Workplace Transformation program of initiatives.
- Development of SOW for all significant engagements
- Facilitate the delivery of assigned Programs / Projects through the consumption of established technology services, patterns, strategies and roadmaps
- Technology Architecture creation for projects and other initiatives that meet the Program and Project functional & non-functional requirements
- Validation of technology requirements to ensure they are fit for purpose and cost effective and practical.
- Articulate platform functional and non-functional requirements to support assignment outcomes / objectives
- Contribute to the development of technology platform strategy and roadmaps within TPA domains through gaps identification when applying patterns and services in Program and Projects
- Assist with management of any solution architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Experience in a similar position within a large and complex organisation
- Extensive experience within the network space
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to articulate and influence
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!