Our client is seeking to engage a Platform Architect with an ability to interpret and analyse customer requirements, influence design solutions.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Experience with operational aspects of enabling technology in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience in setting up Power Platform and Dynamics 365 support services, capabilities and governance processes and best practices.
- Experience in Configuration and Customisation on PowerApps - Canvas/ Model/Portal apps and Dynamics 365
- Experience developing with the Power Platform - Power Apps, Power Automate and how to integrate them into the Dynamics suite and with other Microsoft solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft data technologies - MS SQL Data Warehouses, Power BI and other reporting technologies.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, GIT - source control management tools
- Experience with configuring and deploying to Microsoft Azure environments.
- Experience in successful projects which included a transition to agile and enterprise business development platforms, and changes to Support Models including DevOps and Product Line Management
- Extensive experience in working with external vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants/specialist both internal and external.
- Strong written communication skill for conveying associated complex ICT architectures and concepts into easily and accurately understood information.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of working within teams consisting of project staff, customers, account executives, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution options and technical cost estimates, in line with solution architectures and agreed project solution designs.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and implement architectural analysis, design and application of enterprise, solution and risk/security architecture on ICT initiatives, strategies, ideas and/or concepts
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651