A large banking institution is currently going through a huge overhaul of their systems and due to this a large programme of work has been released requiring an experienced Platform Architect. As the Platform Architect you will be sitting in the Infrastructure team responsible for moving the systems from Windows 2003 to Windows 2012 & 2016. This role will sit in a team with similar expertise such as yourself.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Stakeholder engagement with high level staff
- Architectural solutions for projects and the programme
- Strategy and Roadmaps
- Identification, reporting and management of architectural risk
- Contribute to moving the strategy and roadmaps forwards during the delivery process
- Must be Australian Permanent Residents or Australian Citizens
- Successful candidates are subject to background checks prior to start of role (Police Check, Anti Money Laundering Check, Reference checks etc.)
- Relevant Microsoft & Tertiary Qualifications
- Previous experience with Windows 2003 & Hosting experience is key
- Ideally previous experience engaging with high level stakeholders as well as developing strategy & roadmaps
Role will start asap, so if you are interested please apply to this vacancy as soon as possible to ensure you won't miss out! Thanks in advance for your interest.