About the role
A large national organisation based in the CBD is looking for a Platform Architect accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across assigned Technology Projects to ensure alignment to the overall Project objectives and technology strategy.
The successful candidate must have experience in:
- Development of SOW for all non-significant engagements
- Facilitate the delivery of assigned Programs / Projects through the consumption of established technology services, patterns, strategies and roadmaps
- Technology Architecture creation for projects and other initiatives that meet the Program and Project functional & non-functional requirements
- Validation of technology requirements to ensure they are fit for purpose and cost effective and practical.
- Articulate platform functional and non-functional requirements to support assignment outcomes / objectives
- Contribute to the development of technology platform strategy and roadmaps within domains through gaps identification when applying patterns and services in Program and Project
- Manage architecture and solution dependencies within the assignment
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Actively manage resource needs through Supply and Demand processes
- Ensure that solutions created are holistic incorporating architectural, commercial and operations requirements
- Architecture, Strategy development, Microsoft Active Directory Services, Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Support Services, Asset Management
- Office 365 Collaboration (Skype for Business/Teams), EMM/MDM Solutions (Intune EMS/VMware AirWatch), Azure services (Authenticator, AD, App Proxy), RSA Multifactor Services
- The scope of the role extends into integrating with our major third party suppliers and ensuring appropriate architectural/design alignment and governance between these suppliers and client
For a confidential chat call Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219