Looking for a Platform Architect with experience working on Container Management Platforms to work within a dynamic team environment within the Banking Sector.
The Platform Architect is accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across Technology Programs which have multiple streams to ensure overall cohesion in meeting the Program objectives and technology strategy.
The Platform Architect for Container Platforms will leverage their practical experience to provide:
- Design advice to application teams that are embarking on a containerisation journey.
- OpenShift technical leadership to the project as they build out their container-management platform.
- Development of options to meet the requirements of the assignment.
- Architectural solutions in change initiatives (i.e. Projects and Programs)
- Program / Project solution alignment to established Technology Strategy and Roadmaps
- Identification, reporting and management of architectural risk within assignments
- Consistency of architecture and design across the assigned assignments
- Contribute to the advancement of strategy and roadmaps through the identification of capability gaps during the delivery process.
Skills and Experience:
- Practical experience implementing Kubernetes and serverless platforms.
- Platform experience in:
- Docker and Docker Swarm,
- Hybrid/Multi-cloud architectures
- Cloud-architecture certification/experience.
Highly Desired capabilities: Elastic Search, Redis/Sentinel, Eureka, Spring Cloud Config, Confluent, Striim
Relevant Financial Services Industry experience advantageous
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW or call Zoe Clifford on 8080 7200.