Government client is looking for multiple Assurance Officers for the purpose of providing first line quality assurance of planning activities. Based in the CBD the organisation is looking to put together a team.
The role will involve the following;
- Collection and assessment of key planning decisions in accordance with the agencies ACT and Rules;
- High quality record keeping, including competency with IT systems, adhering to process guidelines and standard operating procedures;
- Research and review decisions with regard to routine cases and manage moderately complex cases with the assistance of staff at higher classification level;
- Providing support and mentoring to enhance team development, quality and correctness of decision-making, technical skills and knowledge regarding planning delegate decisions;
- Possess high level written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Monitor and analyse local quality outcomes and adherence-to-process results to identify trends, tailoring regular training and support functions to improve results;
- Support leadership to develop and implement improvement strategies to address local quality issues, drive change and deliver on goals and strategic objectives;
- Actively engaging with key agency stakeholders to promote services and functions, whilst building stakeholder knowledge of planning decision making and procedures.
Experience required for the role:
- Candaidates with proven experience in quality assurance activities ensuring service delivery projects, programs or policy deliver intended results
Please apply for the role if you match the criteria. For further information please contact Lizbeth and quote JN#200784.