- Telecom - Network Planner/ Strategy
- 12 Months Contract
- Enterprise Client
The Planner is responsible for Planning a Network that can be Built and Maintained to deliver High Speed reliable High Speed Broadband.
As most of the work is high volume and complex, the Planner is required to process strong technical skills to deliver Quality Cost effective Solutions.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Telecommunications industry or equivalent industry experience
- Copper external plan experience (preferred)
- Proven Telecommunications External Plant, Planning or Design experience
- Good knowledge of the development community and activities associated with telecommunications infrastructure relating to Greenfields broad acre and In-fill Developments
- Strong analytical skills
- CAD/ GIS/ Planning Software Experience
- Effective Communication skills
Key responsibilities / accountabilites in this role:
- Planning Assessments (Plan Network requirements based on current and future Applications and demand)
- Development Boundaries and associated Change Management
- Commercial Assessments
- Creation of Planning briefs
Kindly apply online now for this exciting opportunity!