Our client is seeking to engage a Pl/SQL developer to create PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, triggers, views and exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in Oracle.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Prior experience in maintenance/support of existing application with PL-SQL code
- Strong SQL Background, with performance mindset
- Strong Unix Background, able to work and navigate on Unix environments.
- Experience in data migration/conversation using SQL*Loader
- Experience in Data migration using import and export.
- Proficient with version control tools Stash/Bitbucket and Source Tree
- Strong understanding of BI data structures and Relational as well as Dimensional Data Models
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.