We are currently looking for a contract Internal Recruitment consultant with experience across high volume, end to end recruitment.
Key Information about this role:
- To join the Delivery Permanent Recruitment Team.
- You will look to support experienced Talent Partners in the recruitment process plus managing your own end to end dash.
- Start: ASAP - priority will go to people who have 0-1 week notice max.
- Current end date: 28th June 2019.
- Salary: $37-40/hr inclusive of super to contractor
- Location: Melbourne
A day in the life:
- Participate in attracting and placing the best talent to shape the organisation
- Manage a range of processes including candidate assessments, reviews, checks and the offer process including negotiation
- Support Agency Partners where required on relevant roles
- Consult on market and competitor information & communicate recruitment trends & market intelligence
- Articulate processes and policies relating to Recruitment as required
- Develop relevant connections with external candidates to pipeline for future opportunities
- Collaborate and consult on the best sourcing strategy and execute, in conjunction with other teams/partners as required
About you - you will bring:
- End to end recruitment delivery experience (agency based recruitment exposure desirable)
- Solving problems of moderate complexity in a customer/client facing environment
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Managing multiple tasks of moderate complexity
- Identify and consult on business requirements
- Coaching and mentoring on process and policy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply now with your CV in WORD!
SUBMISSION TO THE CLIENT CLOSE FRIDAY 11TH