Our client is looking for a Performance and Reporting Analyst to join their SOR Perth team. The role will involve analysing and interpreting data to determine business outcomes and work towards continual improvement.
- Extract relevant information from various data sources to compile and analyse
- Identify relationships, patterns and trends within the data
- Use database management tools to investigate problems related to performance statistics
- Create reports based on compiled data
- Present data in easy to understand formats for stakeholders (graphs/tables, etc.)
- Maintaining datasets and ensuring integrity and accuracy of data
- Working experience with data collection processes and the manipulation and analysis of information
- Knowledge of data interrogation, extraction and presentation methods
- Experience with Relationship database systems and query tools
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Friendly company culture
- Competitive superannuation contributions
- Opportunities for salary packaging
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Mili Solanki 9423 1412 (Job Reference: 196856)