Our client has a large presence within the banking and financial industry, they are currently seeking a Performance Tester to join on an initial 6-month contract.
About the role
The Performance Tester will be part of a specialist team/community working across all
disciplines (Test Automation, Service Virtualisation and Quality Analytics), to deliver and
execute industry best practise
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Participate in testing effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories / features
- Drive an Automation led approach for performance and system testing across the comapny.
- Provide insights to quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and Procedures
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
The successful applicant will have experience in:
- 5+ years In quality engineering practices Testing experience
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- AWS, REST-APIs, microservices, JAVA
- Postman, Wiremock, Cucumber, Gradle, Docker
- Rally, GitHub, Jenkins, Splunk, AppDynamic
- Scripting using tools like Jmeter
- Good understanding of database operations
- Other tools such as Loadrunner, Artillery, Gatling
- Front end performance testing using tools like Puppeteer and Puppeteer Cluster (highly regardeD
This role can only accept candidates who are Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #246880