Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Performance Tester for a non-ongoing, salaried role, with accrual of leave entitlements. This is an initial engagement until December 2019 and is working from our Client's Belconnen offices. This role is operating at an Executive Level 1 (EL1) and offers a salary of $97,800 plus 15.4% superannuation.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts and users to identify areas for performance improvement and testing.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to project teams related to performance testing and tuning.
- Design and build performance test scripts, design, document, manage and execute test cases, sets, and suites.
- Work with technical teams to identify the root cause of identified problems and find solutions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated performance testing experience of at least 3 years
- Experience with jMeter, LoadRunner and StormRunner
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to apply technical skills to new challenges in an Agile environment
- Communication and interpersonal skills of a high order, including ability to work within and across teams of ICT professionals and collaborate with ICT and business areas
- A qualification in a relevant ICT field or equivalent relevant work experience
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 193863
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.