Our Federal Government Client is looking to engage an experienced and methodical Performance Test Engineer for a non-ongoing role in Canberra's north. This is an initial engagement until June 2019 and affords a fantastic opportunity to transition from Private sector into Federal Government, including 15.4% superannuation.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting current teams to establish a performance test environment.
- Reviewing test cases and collaborating with developers, business analysts and users to identify performance tuning opportunities.
- Educating project team members on design and development techniques that may improve performance.
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing.
- Work in cross-functional project teams using Agile methodologies.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- IT qualifications or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong experience with Performance test tools.
- Experience with jMeter, LoadRunner and/or StormRunner
- Experience with Java.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Sinthu on 02 6245 1738 Job Reference: 189452.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.