Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a knowledgeable Performance Test Analyst for a long-term contract role in Canberra. Within this role you will be undertaking detailed performance analysis in a multi technology and multi platform environment.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Create detailed test plans including application simulation models and test run schedules
- Prepare, develop and execute test scripts and scenarios via HP Performance Center
- Review, assess and communicate risks and analyse application performance
- Draft project change risk assessments based on current and future systems
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience using the HP product suite including; HP Performance Center /Loadrunner, HP SiteScope and HP Quality Center
- Demonstrated Script Development experience across CITRIX / VDI, Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services, Siebel, Oracle, Windows Sockets
- Performance analysis and monitoring experience using different monitoring techniques and technologies
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with performance testing methodologies, development of detailed test plans and application simulation models
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 193213
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.