A major banking client is embarking on a journey of migrating all current API & webservices from on-premise infrastructure to the cloud, this will help support and improve disaster recovery strategies, application resiliency and performance, business continuity and overall reduction of infrastructure cost.
They are looking to expand their cloud microservices squad to support the migration and build of new APIs required as part of the customer value stream. This value stream will be supporting initiatives such as open banking and the build of new transaction and account related APIs.
This will be an initial 12 month engagement with potential for extension.
The successful candidate requires:
- Strong understanding of performance testing practices (impact assessment, workload model, scripting and data preparation, performance execution, etc)
- Load testing tools (Gatling, Apache JMeter)
- Application performance management tools (AppDynamics, CA APM)
- Microservices cloud implementations (in AWS/Azure)
- Container & container orchestration tools (Docker, AWS ECS, Kubernetes is a plus)
- Strong CI/CD concepts
- Proficient in Linux
- Experience with Splunk is highly desirable
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong Automated testing mindset
- Security practices for Cloud applications
- Build it, run it mentality
- Strong experience with performance testing in AWS environment
- Microservices cloud implementations and container experience (Kubernetes desired)
- Ability to establish best practices in new teams
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.