Iconic Australian brand is looking for a Finance Performance Analyst to provide monthly and annual financial tracking and support as well as benefits realisation for digital initiatives.
In this role, you will use your reporting and modelling skills to support benefit and cost modelling, performance analysis, benefit reporting, dashboard development and presentation development. You will report on KPIs and targets and work closely with the Analytics and Finance Teams to provide accurate reporting and insights to support planning, investment and performance decisions for the portfolio.
As a highly Analytical thinker, you will use data driven insights to explain challenges, recommend opportunities for improvement, and identify areas of risk and opportunity. You will also support and influence business decisions across the overall Digital roadmap through research, modelling, forecasting, measurement and reporting.
We are looking candidates with:
- 5+ years experience as a performance or finance analyst and 5+ years experience in an agile environment
- Financial management skills, including benefit & cost modelling
- Experience with working in cross functional teams
- Experience working with revenue and digital data
- Experience in travel related industry preferred
- Experience in digital program management preferred
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic and lean / cost conscious environment
- Experience creating revenue and benefits reporting
- Experience with MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Prior experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence to manage results & outcomes
- Experience with digital reporting tools such as Google & Adobe Analytics
- Prior experience with capacity and benefit reporting tools such as Qlik Sense, Tableau, PowerBI.
- Knowledge and understanding of business reporting tools such as Cognos
For More information, please apply to this role quoting reference # 183822.