Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Performance Analyst for long term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating detailed test plans including application simulation models and test run schedules
- Test reporting and analysing application performance
- Providing Project change risk assessment based on current and future systems
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience using performance testing tools (Loadrunner/HP Performance Center, NeoLoad, Micro Focus ALM)
- Proven ability in developing scripts in Web Services (HTML/HTTP), Java, Siebel
- Solid experience working in an DevOps and CI/CD environment
- Experience working in Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid methodology.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197158.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.