About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Performance Analyst you will work in the safety and culture division and work with Management in the development of the Business Case and supporting Financial Modelling as well as develop program KPIs and analyse program data on an ongoing basis. You will analyse and present business, program and change management data
- Develop KPIs and associated targets in alignment with the overall Program
- Develop specific metrics and measures that support Program delivery
- Ensure alignment to the behaviours, culture, business engagement and people management strategies
- Develop approach and templates to measure and track KPIs
- Ongoing reporting on Program KPIs and present in a way that will inform Program initiatives and priorities
- Provide reporting internally and externally on the Program targets, key milestones, and performance against targets
- Provide recommendation on actions or solutions to address performance issues based on the analysis of the overall Program performance data and information
- Gather and maintain relevant Program data and information
- Prepare accurate, timely and regular reports for the Program team and as required for other parts of the business
- Experience as a Performance Analyst
- Proven experience with contemporary analysis techniques and methods
- Ability to deliver results oriented reporting within complex, dynamic environments
- Experienced in developing Business Case and Financial Modelling
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in developing KPIs and associated targets
- Experience in dealing with people, change and/or organisational culture data, information and metrics
- Strong report development skills and experience for all levels of stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Sound communication and liaison skills, with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- An adaptable aptitude who can work on multiple, activities with a high level of resilience.
Note whilst the role is based in Burwood you may be required to travel to other work sites
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 9 October
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 188539.
Please click the apply button.