My client seeks a PEOPLESOFT TECHNICAL SPECIALIST who has experience with TIME & LABOUR to join a team on a large implementation!!
- PEOPLESOFT PAYROLL
- TIME & LABOUR SPECIALIST
- SYDNEY LOCATION
- 6 MONTH CONTRACT - initially but likely to go longer
The following are the key skills and experience required:
- Strong experience as a PEOPLESOFT TECHNICAL SPRECIALIST with experience in the TIME & LABOUR module
- Technical background - extensive DEVELOPMENT experience within a large Peoplesoft Payroll implementation
- Extensive experience in analysis, design, and development utilising PeopleTools 8.5x technologies
- Solid working knowledge in modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects
- Ability to consult with partners from systems and other business units regarding new techniques, practices, or technologies in data processing and the impact of proposed and ongoing projects
- Ability to evaluates and makes recommendations on techniques, practices or technologies that would enhance business needs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and work well within a small team environment
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe this is the role for you then APPLY NOW on the link below!!