About the Company :
One of our premium clients in the field of education based in Sydney is looking for a PeopleSoft Consultant. The contract is for 6 months where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
The Functional Consultant works within an agile team that delivers solutions using modern supported technologies and is responsible for planning, designing and overseeing the construction of applications and software systems through a sound understanding of functional design to meet business needs.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated and extensive experience working as a Peoplesoft Functional consultant.
- Conduct investigative work to gather requirements using a range of sources such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, user cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, and user journeys to establish detailed knowledge of the current processes.
- Conduct review sessions and work with user/SMEs to incorporate new functionalities seamlessly.
- Coordinate with senior systems analysts to determine appropriate course of action in problem resolution, including the accurate assessment of identified issues to determine whether a technical or functional cause and/or resolution.
- Coordinate with the PeopleSoft Technical Consultants and end users to design appropriate system modifications and technical solutions to support and resolve any identified system issues.
- Identify and notify solution risks, mitigation and risk treatment in line with defined RAID framework.
- Provide functional application support to business, quality assurance and end-user support teams to ensure seamless delivery.
- Understand and study the current business processes/requirements and future business flow in order to provide an integrated information system solution to meet the business needs of the organisation.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans
- Mandatory experience with PeopleSoft Campus
- Ability to design, configure and map integration within PeopleSoft modules and to update configuration and rules.
- Experience in Student Financials or Admissions functionality
- Experience within the education/public sector will be highly regarded.
- Proven experience in Procurement and Contract Management
- Provide a high level of expertise and assistance to users, to troubleshoot processing problems and advise them on the best use of the system
- You will be a self-driven consultant and can manage consultation and negotiation with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.