A large Education and Training Provide is in need of multiple Peoplesoft Developers. For initial 6 months and with flexibility in work location.
About the role
The Developer works within an agile team that delivers solutions with modern supported technologies and is responsible for developing, fixing, enhancing, and refactoring applications and systems to meet the business needs.
- Participate in front end through to back end integration development requiring interaction with users and logic, working with varying browsers and capabilities, understanding the way content is presented on platform desktops and devices and having a knowledge of frameworks, software architecture, databases, APIs, interconnectivity and DevOps.
- Interact with teams in technical discussions, design and code reviews and utilise technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to ensure the solution is both fit for purpose and use, implementing areas of software process improvement to enhance the organisation's development capability and to create a better experience for the end users.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and ensure applications are optimised for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with the Senior Developer to develop usable Application Program Interfaces (API) to develop software or facilitate interaction between distinct solution delivery syste
Skills and experience
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Solid experience in Peoplesoft
- Solid understanding of Oracle Service Cloud APIs and middleware integration technologies - e.g. SOA, MuleSoft.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the position description.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 210588.