The primary duties of the role include:
- 5 - 8 Years of Experience as a Techno-Functional Consultant on a minimum of two PeopleSoft HCM-Payroll projects.
- Should have worked as a PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant in PeopleSoft HRMS (9.0/9/1/9.2) Support/Enhancement, Implementation and Upgrade projects.
- Good knowledge of PeopleSoft HRMS functionality and processes, especially with regards to Core HR, Employee Master Data, Absence Management, Time & Labor, Global Payroll and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements in Australia.
- Should have experience in developing efficient solutions using PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.5x - Application designer, App Engine, Component Interface, People Code, Application Package, Workflow/AWE, and Integration Broker, PSQUERY, DMS
- Should have experience in Designing & Developing reports using XMLP, SQR, PSQUERY
- Should have experience and understanding of PeopleSoft Security - Application, Data, Definition security
- Should be able to perform impact analysis before making changes in the code base
- Should have experience in writing test cases and perform thorough testing
- Should have Experience in setting and enforcing project standards/guidelines - coding Std., Documentation Std.
- Should have experience in comparing & migrating code changes between PeopleSoft environments
- Excellent client-facing consulting and communication skills.
- Ability to form strong relationships with Client business SME's and third-party vendors.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM-Payroll integrations including good understanding of the standard API's
- Good business analysis skills.
- Proactive and willing to take the lead when needed.
- Able and willing to participate in hands-on configuration activities if needed.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.