Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced PeopleSoft Functional Lead for long term contract with extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting new architecture in the design, build and test phases
- Designing and developing PeopleSoft functional changes
- Maintenance and support of PeopleSoft Architecture environments HR 9.2 and ELM 9.2 on PeopleSoft Tools 8.55 - 8.77
- Performance tuning of Peoplesoft HR/ELM systems & domains
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as PeopleSoft Functional Lead on HR & ELM modules
- Solid background in design and development of PeopleSoft functional changes
- Proven experience in HCM Human Resources, Absence Management, Global Payroll, Time and Labour and Enterprise Learning.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Performance Management & PeopleSoft Testing Framework
- Experience working on PeopleSoft Update Manager, Change Assistant, PeopleSoft patching and upgrades.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197694.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.