Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a PeopleSoft Financial Consultant to work onsite with their client in Sydney.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in support and troubleshooting for a national Australian business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Perform troubleshooting and support to the essential functions of PeopleSoft Finance Management System (FMS) modules of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and Asset Management
- Coordinate with 2nd level support and outside vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Perform primary and/or secondary administrative & application support for PeopleSoft FMS (including Chart of Accounts & workflow maintenance) and other assigned applications.
- Write queries/reports to address ad-hoc business information needs.
- Implement operational changes and continuous improvement initiatives for Financial systems
- Generate business requirements/functional specifications for application enhancements
- Create, maintain & execute test scripts, co-ordinate end-user testing and manage test plan execution.
Skills & Experience;
- Systems Accounting /Finance background
- Exceptional working knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.x applications or equivalent
- PeopleTools exposure with a focus on PSQuery, PS/nVision and Excel to CI
- SQL query writing ability desirable
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
Degree qualified or professional accreditations highly valued
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 189833 or please click the apply button.