Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking several PeopleSoft Experts for an initial 12 month contract opportunity, with long-term extension options. Roles on offer include PeopleSoft Technical Lead, PeopleSoft Technical Consultant, Peoplesoft Developer and PeopleSoft Administrator.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- PeopleSoft Technical Lead / Technical Consultant: Providing Technical Leadership to the PeopleSoft Project Team
- PeopleSoft Developer: Providing Development and Functional Architecture work
- PeopleSoft System Administrator: Providing System Administration support to the servers used by the PeopleSoft Project team
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in deployment of PeopleSoft HR and ELM domains such as PIA domain, Application Server, Process Scheduler and Elastic Search
- Broad experience in PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM0, Change Assistant and Interaction Hub
- In-depth experience in providing support and maintenance of PeopleSoft Architecture environments HR 9.2 and ELM 9.2 on PeopleTools 8.550 - 8.57, residing on Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers
- Experience in PeopleSoft patching and upgrades e.g. PT 8.55 to 8.57, Performance Tuning PeopleSoft HR/ELM system and domains (WL, APPSRV, PRCS)
- Excellent understanding/experience of HCM Human Resources, Absence Management, Global Payroll, Time and Labour, Enterprise Learning, PeopleSoft Performance Management (PPM), Peoplesoft Testing Framework (PTF)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 195766.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.