The purpose of the People, Culture and Office Coordinator role is to support the employee lifecycle from start to finish. This role will also manage the day to day running of the office and operations to ensure everything runs smoothly and effectively.
This is the perfect role for a graduate looking to get their foot in the door and advance their career in the People and Culture space. You will have the chance to build experience and gain a broad understanding of the employee lifecycle from start to finish and get involved with key strategic growth projects.
- Create and facilitate all new starter, internal staff movement contracts and documentation, responding to queries ensuring quality and timely delivery within agreed service levels
- Support the administration of People & Culture initiatives and programs such as People Experience initiatives, as well as ad-hoc administration support
- Manage and support people leaders and the Talent Acquisition team with recruitment-related systems and processes
- Performance Management - support with the implementation and administration of our employee performance management system CultureAmp
- Wellbeing Program - support with the management of employee wellbeing program
- Volunteer days - support with and manage organisation of volunteer days
- Projects and Fit for Growth Strategic Initiatives - work on and support with People & Culture projects and fit for growth initiatives including implementation of HRIS system
- Demonstrated success in customer service
- Prior experience in an administrative role and/or customer service role
- The confidence and ability to create and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- An energetic, creative contributor with pragmatic problem-solving skills
- A strong focus on continuous improvement and optimisation
- Resilient and able to work in a high paced, high pressure environment
- Attention to detail and ability to adhere to defined SLAs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Human Resources
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #214195.