Seeking to engage a Penetration Tester to support the Cyber Security I&OT Improvement Program by performing, documenting and reporting on Penetration tests carried out that identify weaknesses in technology.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience in penetration testing and information security.
- Deep knowledge and experience in a breadth of cyber security topics
- Proven experience in performing both internal and external penetration tests
- I&OT active testing
- Create documentation for I&OT best practices for Cyber Security
- Create reports based on penetration testing activity and proposed remediation's
- Testing new applications\toolsets
- Build penetration testing workflows and toolset integration
- Create assets based on external network discovery
If you're ready for a challenge and interested in hearing more - take the next step and APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Prince OR Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.