Our client has commenced the 'Cloud Right' Program to address the challenges associated with the use and adoption of cloud services. The project also provides access to efficient and endorsed cloud services with assured governance to protect the organisations valuable digital assets and reputation.
The key deliverables
- perform security testing, including penetration tests and vulnerability assessments on corporate as well as novel science projects;
- compose and deliver professional written reports in accordance with the methodologies that are being used within the agency
- provide advice on recommended mitigations to address technology deficiencies and
Role specific skills required
- Demonstrated experience working with/for a federal government agency to deliver enterprise scale technology and/or infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated experience in testing of cloud environments (such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud)
- desirable to have experience contributing to the delivery of a cyber security technology project within the context of a government agency or corporate commonwealth entity;
- desirable to have industry certifications like - OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, CRT/CPT
- desirable to have a minimum of 3 years+ penetration testing experience, including Web apps testing, infrastructure testing, and ideally iOS & other mobile testing
- some experience of exploit development would be preferred
- excellent reporting, presentation and communication skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Participation in the scope definition of security assessments
- Independently and comfortably perform penetration tests with/out the use of automated tools.
- Clearly and efficiently articulate / communicate (oral and written) your information security knowledge to non / technical audience.
- Maintain and operate the tools, devices and lab environment needed for security tests
12 months initial engagement + 12 months extension available
Must have NV 1 Security Clearance.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Ben Neal and quote job #199832