- Month Contract + Extensions
- Sydney CBD location - Remote work a viable option too for candidates based in Canberra
- Australian Citizen's only as you need Security Clearance
You will be working on an upgrade project of our clients existing setup. This is Federal Government project based in Sydney CBD.
This role will be essential to help the business continue on its Pega journey and you will grow with the business and help deliver on change to the organisation
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a PEGA UI Developer
- Ideally be Pega Certified (i.e. CSSA or CLSA)
- Experience in enterprise level systems development with strong knowledge of industry standard interface protocols (i.e. SOAP, REST, HTTP etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to create highly available systems.
- Must be an Australian Citizen as you will be required to obtain baseline security clearance
- We will consider candidates from other states as there will be a heavy reliance of working from home due to COVID
- Must be able to start by Mid-August 2020
For more info Aparna on email@example.com