Pega Certified Senior Systems Architects (CSSA) x 5
Due to an exciting upcoming project with a key client, and the continued growth of our Clients Pega Practice across the Australian region, we are searching for a Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) to join our team. As a CSSA you will contribute on client engagements and drive technical success in development on projects.
A position you'll love
You will feel challenged and engaged in client environments where you will designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks. You will be technically hands-on and take pride in delivering exceptional applications and providing technical expertise. You will also solve real business problems, deliver results, and make a difference. In a practical sense that means you will be an advanced Pega technical specialist, and also be able to -
- Provide detailed design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
* Provide in-depth product knowledge to clients across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
* Possess exceptional development skills and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
A candidate who will excel
You thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment and have the ability to adapt to varying demands and competing priorities with ease. You will enjoy delivering projects on client site and will love the challenge of technically consulting, hands-on delivery, and influencing stakeholders. Other requirements will include -
- Possess Pega CSSA Certifications
* Extensive experience in Pega PRPC v8/7 and frameworks - such as Pega PRPC and Pega SI Framework
* Proficient using UI controls, Pega Express, Case Management, workflow development, declaratives, activities, reports, and correspondence and decision rules
* Experience implementing Pega integration services using REST, SOAP, etc.
* Ability to design and build technical solutions using Pegasystems SmartBPM methodology
* Demonstrable and successful commercial experience as a Certified Senior Systems Architect building Pega applications with complex rule sets, business processes, case designs, and system interfaces
* Deep knowledge of Pega Standards and Guardrails
* Integration experience using Connect/Service REST, SOAP, SQL, MQ etc.
* Expertise in core and advanced concepts such as- case design, development of responsive UI, business rules, data modelling, agent processing, enhanced UX etc.
* Experience in customer decision hub is highly desirable.
These positions can be on a Contract or Permanent basis depending on your personal choice.
To find out more please get in touch.