Pega Lead System Architect (LSA)
Our client is a well-regarded global IT service provider, with customers in a number of industries. Providing a comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions that not only solve today's IT challenges, but also address tomorrow's business priorities. Currently looking for an experienced Pega Lead System Architect (LSA) who brings specific expertise in IT and can bring process improvement for our customers.
You will be joining a team of experienced consulting professionals, many of whom have previously held Technology roles in large corporates. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to lead and build this offering within their Digital team and provide significant opportunities for collaboration with our market-leading Operational Performance Improvement team.
For this role you must have :
- Providing thought leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements, All candidates must have worked as an LSA in at least 2 projects from Inception
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Pega Enterprise class structure design and application profiling
- Pega 7.x version
- Strong expertise on various Pega concepts and rule types like Activities, Functions, Data
- Transforms, Authentication Service, Reporting, Agents and Rule set Management
- Robust experience in Case design & Data Modeling, SOA, and different integration capabilities
- within Pega
- Good experience in leading the workshops, Discovery phase and DCO sessions
- Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application
- frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans)
- Experience working in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
- Excellent interpersonal skills and should motivate and lead other team members and exposure
- Strong expertise in Guardrails, coding standards, UI standards and Best Practices
- Experience in handling working in onshore & offshore model
- Good to have experience with Pega CS Framework and CLM
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base.
- Knowledge of AWS migration,experience on Pega Upgrade, Journey centric delivery, Mobile
- Optimize solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews and ensuring Best practices
- are implemented
- Experience with mapping functional requirements to Pega features and functionality
- Experience with best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Experience with Managing and leading technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
To find out more please get in touch.