Work for one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services to help clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions. From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients' success.
This is a Permanent Role, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a Pega Lead System Architect you will :
- Ensure the application quality and design are of the highest quality standards
- Provide thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Design BPM and Business Rules Engines BRE applications using Pega Systems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.x, PRPC 7.X).
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Participate in the requirements design and build phases, delivering high quality deliverables to ensure delivery of solutions within the structured timeframe.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions to Pega team on client sites
- Assist in the development, testing and implementation of broad-level design dealing with expertise in Pega Systems, smart BPM and Pega guardrails, SQL Programming
- Mentor other team member
Required Skills :
- Demonstrated IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander
- Experience on Pega CPM, BIX, AES preferred
- Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
- Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, and DB2
- Strong experience in PL/SQL and tuning of Databases
- Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
- Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
- Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Good experience in using SOAP/HTTP connectors and Web Services, MQ/JMS/File listeners
- CLSA certification is a must
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #207101
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.