Our large International Client is looking to appoint a motivated and diligent Pega Developer to their Canberra based office. Within this role you will be involved in the design, development, testing and installation of Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) and its related infrastructure. You will be in direct contact with project managers, system architects, on- and off-shore team members as well as other engineers.
Furthermore, you will be expected to:
- Analyse, design and support implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks
- Mentor new team members. Assign appropriate tasks to junior project team members, coach project team members, and provide guidance on development best-practices
- Be responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X, and Pega Healthcare Management
- Create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience
- Translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools
- Have demonstrated good hands on experience implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc.
- Good understanding of PEGA new case management features
- Perform regular code and design reviews
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Provide regular updates to the team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues
To be successful within this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3+ years of Pega ecosystem experience
- Pega CSA certification (Certified System Architect) and/or certified as Pega CSSA, or 3+ years' experience with Pega Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) process.
- Be able to identify and optimally define process flows and use cases during DCO process
- An understanding of the Pega Smart BPM methodology and the Pega Rules process - Object Oriented experience is a strong plus
- Other software development experience, including SOFEA/ MULE, J2EE, ReactJS, Spring Boot, Oracle forms, Oracle PL/SQL, Eclipse, iOS, .NET, HTML5, design patterns and software development experience
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.