- 12 Month Contract + Extensions
- $1000.00/pd - $1200.00/pd + GST to the candidate
- Australian Citizens only
- Remote work offered - Can work from most State's (SYD, MELB, ACT, QLD)
We are looking to hire an experienced PEGA Developer who has CSSA for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 5 year5s commercial experience as a PEGA Developer/Consultant
- PEGA CSSA certified
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in SDLC, agile and other implementation methodologies
- PEGA implementation methodology knowledge
- Well versed with PEGA guard rails
- Experience in developing and managing Workflows, User Interfaces, Activities, Utility and Decision Rules
- Experience in various types of rules like Correspondence rules, Integration rules, Validation Rules
- Excellent knowledge on using debugging
- Able to start ASAP
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button