Our Federal Government Client is seeking a PEGA Developer to play an important role in supporting and enhancing their system.
This is a long-term contract role until 31 July 2023 with extension options until 31 July 2025, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, your duties will include:
- Design, develop and deploy Pega business process management (BPM) software
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate agile user stories and acceptance criteria into technical designs for iterative implementation and deployment,
- Troubleshoot application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development,
- Instil a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment,
- Work with the delivery manager and team to support an agile delivery model, and
- Undertake additional duties as required
Note: this role requires candidates to be onsite in Canberra for at least 2 days per week. Opportunities to work remotely up to 3 days per week may be negotiated
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of enterprise-level Pega applications
- Demonstrated experience integrating Pega software with web services, business databases, and/or a modern web application.
- Demonstrated experince delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development team
It is desirable if you have:
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- js, ES6 and Typescript
- Pega System Architect Certification (PCSA, PCSSA, PCLSA)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kerrilee McInnes on 02 6245 1723 quoting Job Reference: #214778
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.