About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing a safe and just environment and improving outcome and providing a unified approach
About the Role
As the Pega Developer to work with the Enterprise CRM and Platforms team providing development through both break/fix and enhancement solutions
- Experienced as a Pega Developer of at least 3 years development experience
- Experience with Pega application development on version 7.3+.
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, Security, Reports, Connectors, REST and SOAP Services, etc
- Development experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / configuration
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Pega - Certified Lead System Architect
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication, attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Previous experience in the use of ITSM tools such as ServiceNow
- Formal tertiary qualification in IT relevant field
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 200811
Please click the apply button.