Work for one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services to help clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions. From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients' success.
This is a Permanent Role, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
This is a techno-functional role the Pega Business Analyst/ Business Process Architect will lead one or more than one module of Pega project from the business analysis and business architecture aspects.
Pega Business Process Architect participates and leads requirement gathering, conducting DCO workshops etc. for the project. The role may also be extended to Project lead and may involve managing a small team of business and system architects (can vary from 2to 10 people team) in a global delivery model setup.
- Should have around 5+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 2- 4 years of Pega experience
- Good experience of generation of application profiles & application documentation wizards in Pega.
- Strong underlying understanding of Pega technologies.
- Should have experience in Process re-engineering & process modelling.
- Pega Certified Business Architect is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #207103.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.