Looking for a Pega / BPM Developers in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months+ 2x12 months extension
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in developing applications using XML and web service based standards including SOAP, REST, WSDL, and SAML.
- Pega CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) qualified with at least 2 years development experience with Pega (PRPC) products and technologies;
- Experience integrating Pega processes with web- serviced based systems and components
- At least 3 years working experience developing JEE based web services with EJB3 and Hibernate ORM and;
- Extensive experience developing BPM based applications using a BPM platform comparable to Pega. Eg Oracle BPM, Appian, IBM (Lombardi) BPM.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296.
** Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents may apply **
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.