Our client, a Federal Government is seeking a Pega Architect for a large project for up to 24-month engagement based in Melbourne.
The successful person will be fully engaged during the design phase of a large and complex PegaSystems based project representing the Departments interest in design evaluation of a Tender. Ensuring that the vendor is following accepted Pega "best practices" for design and delivery of configuration and change. They will be engaging with the systems integrator and product vendor ensuring that the highest quality design and architectural integrity are maintained. Ensure the Department's interests are maintained during the design and implementation of the Pega solution. Confirm the design decisions made by the vendor are sound; provide advice directly to Executives on the implications of design decisions. The Pega Specilaist will also provide Architectural expertise and insight across all inflight / upcoming projects that may utilise the PEGA Tool Set
In summary the role will involve the following;
- provide Architecture advice to the Technical Design Authority on all matters concerning the design and delivery of technology to the business environment;
- provide expertise and coaching on all aspects relating to Pega and the technology to business stakeholders;
- work with a diverse group of stakeholders and subject matter experts from both business and ICT to influence outcomes as needed;
- work closely with a wide range of stakeholders from other WPIT projects & work streams and with external vendors;
- Provide Architectural expertise and insight across all inflight / upcoming projects that may utilise the PEGA Tool Set
The successful candidate will have the following
- 7+ years Architecture and Design experience for solution provider and/or operator
- Strong experience with Business Process Management and Rules Decisioning systems in large scale enterprises where they are used to solve mission critical business problems.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
- Direct exposure and/or hands on experience with Pega solution suite
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, design and design related problem solving on large scale technical delivery projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing and resolving complex technical issues within enterprises and vendors, including informing key stakeholders on progress
Please note: Applicants must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this position
If you have the experience then please APPLY NOW or Call Hugh on 03 8080 7219 for more information.
Job Reference: #202811