Our client is building a technology platform that will transform and disrupt how construction development projects are delivered are looking for an experienced Kronos Test Analyst to Join their team
The Payroll Test Analyst (Kronos) will be the Go-To person for business SMEs under the Payroll Standardization program for test monitoring and tracking.
The role will require an experienced test analyst to work side by side with a business SME and guide them with the testing best practices and track their day to day testing in test management tool such as HP ALM/ Qtest.
The test analyst will report to the Payroll Test Lead. Will work closely with the Business Lead to achieve the objectives set under the program schedule for the stream.
- Track and capture the test traceability, test cases
- Execution and defects in testing tool working with the business SMEs for the Payroll stream
- Proven Kronos Testing Experience is a Must.
- Min 2 full payroll implementation project testing experience
- Min of 5 years' experience performing the following activities;
- Constructing Test Traceability Matrices from requirements;
- Writing detailed testing scripts (various test phases, System, SIT, UAT) and data setup in preparation for test execution;
- Peer review payroll calculations and construct test scenarios to qualify the payroll system is "fit for purpose";
- In-depth understanding of payroll simulations for various critical pay periods such as Easter and EOY;
- Ability to;
- Constructively work with the test lead and fulfil testing related activities;
- Work with the business SMEs side by side and script, test and log defects in test management tool;
- Chase up defects and manage the test script status in the test management tool;
- Peer review tests and results.
- Experience working on enterprise Test Management Tools such as (HP ALM, JIRA/Confluence, QTest)
- Previous involvement in RAMCO or similar payroll application is highly desirable;
- Experience in performing black box as well as white box testing;
- Integration testing using middleware technologies is an advantage
- Working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience working in EBA, EA and Labour Hire payroll environment is highly desirable;
- Previous experience in using HP ALM/Qtest is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and confident verbal communication skills;
- Ability to mentor business SMEs about the testing principles;
- Team player.
Key Internal Stakeholders
- Program Test Manager
- Payroll Test/SME Lead
- Lead BAs
Key External Stakeholders
- Various Vendors
- Will be working very closely with the business SMEs
If interested in this role or For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt on Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au>quoting reference 198020