About the role
Our client is a multinational enterprise looking out for a payroll manager/specialist to join their HR payroll Project team to work on a payroll transformation project.
- Work closely with the business and project design team to help define payroll system design.
- Work closely with the Australian payroll team to understand the current payroll landscape.
- Work with the payroll project test team to help perform tests and validate test results.
- Assist the payroll project data migration team with data extracts and data validation activities.
- Work closely with the payroll project transition lead and outsourcing vendor.
- Assist the payroll project and BAU teams with project cutover and hypercare activities.
- Work with the BAU payroll team to develop a governance framework and monitoring processes.
- Participate in project governance.
Skills and experience
- 10 years of experience working in payroll related roles.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge in Australian payroll compliance law.
- Experience using SAP and Spinifex reporting tools for data extraction.
- Have worked with Microsoft Suite (including Sharepoint, Visio and Project).
- Ability to make informed design decisions and drive for positive outcomes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
If you are a senior payroll professional who is ready for a new challenge, send in your application now! For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan at email@example.com quoting reference 241456.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.