Applicant MUST be an Australian citizen or Australian PR holder
- 5 years of experience across several HR disciplines, including talent acquisition, payroll, work health and safety and employee relations.
- Highly confident with SAP and great communication skills.
- Extremely focused on delivering exceptional customer service to clients.
- Experienced with superannuation, salary packaging and accounts reconciliation.
- Coordinate the hiring process, including but not limited to conducting pre-employment background, and reference checks, and issuing job confirmation letters and other internal communications.
- Manage new hires, transfers/ secondments of employees, paid parental leave, Back pay and termination calculations including redundancies
- Work with customers and key stakeholders to ensure services are delivered on or before agreed SLA's.
- Manage Workers Compensation Claims by provide PIAWE calculations and processing workers compensation payments in a timely manner whilst ensuring compliance with legislative requirements, liaison with agencies, and collaboration with management and clients.
- Coordinate the exchange of information relevant to legislative updates and innovations within industry to foster the adaptability of Client's Safety Management System
- Develop new team members and provided training to create a more efficient HR and payroll department.
- Input all information for electronic pay methods, tax withholdings, advances, garnishments, child support and other deductions.
- Interact with managers and executives routinely to explain procedures and resolve discrepancies.
- Handle all payroll, leaves, deductions and superannuation queries.
- Process PayG and Tax statement reprints, processed and maintained tax data and changes in personal data.
- Audit, balance, and correct payroll documents, payroll time records, and related reports for employees.
- Ensure all transactional and operational needs are managed in a timely manner.
- Identify, calculate and recover overpayments.