Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking multiple payment analysts for their Geelong office. This is an initial 6-month engagement with possible extensions.
About the role
Our client is committed to establishing a robust and innovative market to support and contribute to positive participant outcomes. The Markets, Provider and Sector Development group is responsible for service provider relationships. This includes delivery of programs of work to enhance the clients provider and participant experience. The Payments team is responsible for validating payment claims that are, for a range of reasons, unable to be successfully processed through the provider or participant portal. This work involves investigation and collaboration with staff to assess the validity of payment claims and determine the most appropriate course of action.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop a thorough understanding of payment policies and processes
- Identify the cause of payment issues and engage with a variety of stakeholders to determine the most appropriate course of action
- Investigate and track complaints and disputed claims
- Work within a team and ensure consistent approaches to issues resolution
- Work autonomously and meet set deadlines
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks, decision-making processes and guidelines and regulations
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in customer service environments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 201791.