Join a new, project focussed team within a century old bank. The organisation pride themselves on a culture of continuous improvement from both a quality and efficiency perspective. The project will be centered around International Funds Transfer Instruction (IFTI) Reporting.
You will work closely with experts in the regulatory and compliance space across multiple teams. Must be a highly organised, proactive individual with the ability to work well in high pressure situations; both individually and as part of a team.
- Ensure that IFTI reporting standards are maintained to the highest quality
- Identify reportable IFTIs by performing accurate Quality Assurance and First Line Monitoring of IFTI files
- Make and document determinations as to whether transactions are reportable based on current legislation
- Review and understand SWIFT transactions
- Advise and escalate any issues to Project Management as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Banking and Finance
- 2 yrs experience specific to IFTI reporting
- High leve understanding of AML, CTF, Sanctions, FATCA, CRS and other regulatory issues relevant to Australia
- Sound skills in MS Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Results driven individual
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 197320 for more information.