Our client is seeking a business support analyst to join their payments assurance team. team plays a pivotal role in overseeing the accuracy, timeliness and reasonableness of the company's spend.
- Timely delivery of payments (no late or missed payments). Documentation & sign-off over processes & payments.
- Review all the required processes and systems to ensure that appropriate controls are in place and data integrity is not compromised. Followed by implementation of improved controls.
- Timely preparation and loading of journals and supporting documentation.
- Review of existing payment assurance processes across a number of key technology pillars, the main focus on Wireless technology, Utility Poles and Telstra Leases;
- Providing recommendations for process improvements
- Improving the existing method of payment assurance through financial analytics and modelling;
- Running the month end payment assurance processes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in completing lease reporting month end process including reports and journal preparation
- Could be experienced in financial administration or project administration in a finance department
- Used excel or PowerPoint for reporting
- May have knowledge on payment systems
- Telecommunications experience ideal but not essential
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
ref # 190 491