The request seeks to engage experienced candidates who have capability to:
- Working as part of a small team to manage the assurance and integrity of client systems.
- Implementing cyber security related patches for client's applications and operating systems based on urgency and applicability
- Liaising with client's Cyber Security and Third-Party Vendors for the implementation of required patches.
You should Have
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in IT systems assurance.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in patching, testing, and maintaining an enterprise sized ICT environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management principles and processes in context of security patch management
- Knowledge and experience in cyber security assurance, including assurance activities and reporting with respect to the Australian Cyber Security Centre's (ACSC) Essential Eight (E8) and associated E8 Maturity Model.
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Ateet Jaiswal on 02 6245 1707 quoting Job Reference: 248139.