About the Company
Our client is the new APAC arm for an established startup in the integration space. As a single product company, they offer a specialist solution to allow data to flow between different applications either on prem, cloud or mobile. They have recently expanded into Australiasia and Europe from their US head office, and require a full time Partner Sales Co-ordinator to join their small team. They offer great opportunity for career growth in an environment of change.
About the role
As an experienced and enthusiastic sales administrator you will support a Channel team in building productive relationships with key partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle all administrative functions including partner account maintenance, renewals, reports and dashboards and other routine tasks
- Maintain and update Salesforce CRM to ensure the information on accounts remains accurate at all times
- Qualify partner enquiries/leads before they are passed to a channel manager
- Coordinate tender submissions across various parties on behalf of channel managers
- Look after any pre or post sales partner support such as arranging onboarding of new partners, responding to requests for information, arranging online training access, generating orders and ensuring invoices are in order.
- Prepare material in readiness for partner business reviews
- Take the lead in organising partner trade show activities such as logistics, merchandise, booth set up etc
- Process improvement and thinking of ways to do things better
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable skills in promoting and maintaining customer or partner satisfaction.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritise simultaneous requests
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Takes pride in getting things right for the business and our partners
- Willingness to learn
- Friendly and helpful to others, a real team player
- Effective communication, verbal and written
- Experience with Salesforce is advantageous
- Bachelor degree
- Comfortable in a technical environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Brewin email@example.com
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.